Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Freakin'A, just got into a new SL and you guys come up with all this new S***. Haven't even made the first payment yet! If they change the SL substantially for '21, I'll be
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Freakin'A, just got into a new SL and you guys come up with all this new S***. Haven't even made the first payment yet! If they change the SL substantially for '21, I'll be
    Unfortunately, Supra makes so many changes every year that buying a Supra is like buying a new laptop or phone, the minute you get it home it is outdated. Nautique, Malibu, and the others don't seem to make as many year to year changes as Supra does.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Unfortunately, Supra makes so many changes every year that buying a Supra is like buying a new laptop or phone, the minute you get it home it is outdated. Nautique, Malibu, and the others don't seem to make as many year to year changes as Supra does.
    I suppose that could be a good thing. Frequent iterative improvements is how you get to lead the pack. I'm not really worried. The SL is a great boat and I would like to see what they come up next.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Friend of mine just put in an order for a 2021 Max and one of the new options is something I’ve wanted since getting the Max. Not surprising they added it but wished it came on the 2019’s lol.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Precious Roy View Post
    my dealer just told me that he has heard the helix will be discontinued and they are bringing back the mondo. anyone else here this?
    2021 mondo's are on a few dealer websites as we have been shopping so yes, mondo looks to be back.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I bet either the craze or mojo or both will be discountinued and replaced with the Makai/Kaiyen style boat.
    2019 Mondo

skiers looks to have a pretty good spread of boats, sizes and factory/options right now.

I could see them combining the craz/mojo as they are very similar in size and scope with the mondo being the 20ft'er and craz/mojo being the 22 or 23ft'er.
    max is the big boy of the value boats and kaiyen/makai are the higher premium offerings.

pretty well rounded stable right now.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

My dealer told me the Craz was #1/#2 in sales volume so I doubt they'll discontinue. I can't remember what the other one was (Max maybe?).

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Friend of mine just put in an order for a 2021 Max and one of the new options is something I’ve wanted since getting the Max. Not surprising they added it but wished it came on the 2019’s lol.
    Any chance it’s a transom walk through? I liked the Max interior over the kaiyen, but I want a walk through transom

I would be surprised if they don't do a 23' Makai style boat. I have a 16 mojo and am waiting for that to come out to upgrade. For a lot of families 23' is just the right size, and not all of us want to spend the $$$ on a supra.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315