Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
what's the ballpark price of the other controller?

Looks like an amazing project. you definitely have some great skills and tools to work with. Metal fab is outside my scope of ability.

Tabs can definitely be tricky. I was recently in a Max with 3k ballast and autowake and the wave had no push. it was really disappointing. Like my XLV with 500 pounds kinda push. I couldn't believe it. (I was told by a friend that the tabs were too far down and it was likely lifting the stern).
Thanks!

A friend is making the controller for me for the cost of parts. In return I'm going to make him a set of tabs for cost of parts.

I had to pay for cutting and bending, these needed to be pretty precise. The shorter set I'll just cut with a saw because they don't need the waterjet precision.