what's the ballpark price of the other controller?
Looks like an amazing project. you definitely have some great skills and tools to work with. Metal fab is outside my scope of ability.
Tabs can definitely be tricky. I was recently in a Max with 3k ballast and autowake and the wave had no push. it was really disappointing. Like my XLV with 500 pounds kinda push. I couldn't believe it. (I was told by a friend that the tabs were too far down and it was likely lifting the stern).
2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
www.TraysonsToybox.com