Hey guys, I've got a 2017 Mojo with Autowake. I've been working with my dealer to get their help installing the new draft sensor, but they are still pretty much consumed in their shop right now. I could do it myself, but hoping to throw some business their way to keep the communication going (likely buy from them again in the future). My wife and I are both engine controls engineers, so I'm pretty confident we could load the 2018 program if someone could send it along with some basic how-to? I figure we could at least make use of the newer logic, and longer timers, while we wait on the draft sensor install. We have 1100lb bags and I typically have to bump the switch for 1 or 2 extra 30second fills with the timers maxed out.

Hint to Goose and the other super helpful SC folks: Seems there may be a decent argument for a couple of engineers hired to focus on upfit of older boats to newer technology stuff... create the drawings, work thru functionality, etc.... for a new segment of offerings to help new boat owners feel confident they can keep it cutting edge-ish, for at least maybe 5 years after production??? Just a thought. Resume is available on request