Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't mention saran wrap. Not this close to the weekend.
    OK so what's teh deal about the saran wrap? Something that less than family friendly???
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

My wife is a realtor if you need any help. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll give you her contact info if you like. I've only been here 5 years. Used to live in IL and Mom is from Vero Beach area in FL.
    Thanks, I will ask my dad what the status is and if he needs any additional realty help. My other grandparents used to live down in Cocoa Beach and we used to go down to Vero quite often. I think we used to stay in the Driftwood Inn.

That was my Dad's favorite place to hang out. I used to cruise that beach when I was in driver's ed as a sophomore at Vero Beach HS. Pretty slow then but better than sitting in class. My Mom and brother still live there. We also used to run the concession stand at the Sebastian Inlet. Don't know if you know where that is though -- between Vero and Cocoa on AIA.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottys View Post
    OK so what's teh deal about the saran wrap? Something that less than family friendly???
    You may have to run a search on saran wrap to get the whole thing. (I'll say that it's one of EdG's secret pleasures though.)
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

What lake are you going to?
    Lake Sinclair. I grew up boating (friends houses) on Lake Lanier and Burton, but this is my first time to Sinclair.

Then your the exception Maxpower. Everyone i know with a boat has road chips, ramps are bad too especially when water is down!

I use the Rock Tamers by Enkay and nothing gets to the boat, barely even the trailer. I just bought the basic black setup and mounts right to the hitch. Get home, park the boat and pull them off in seconds. You even feel like a bigtime trucker driving around with camping at the lake!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV

That's where we're headed the weekend after 7/4. You should look up Wolfeman and Saltyoysters while you're there.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

That was my Dad's favorite place to hang out. I used to cruise that beach when I was in driver's ed as a sophomore at Vero Beach HS. Pretty slow then but better than sitting in class. My Mom and brother still live there. We also used to run the concession stand at the Sebastian Inlet. Don't know if you know where that is though -- between Vero and Cocoa on AIA.
    I have been on that stretch of 1A plenty of times (though back in the 80's).

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Then your the exception Maxpower. Everyone i know with a boat has road chips, ramps are bad too especially when water is down!

I use the Rock Tamers by Enkay and nothing gets to the boat, barely even the trailer. I just bought the basic black setup and mounts right to the hitch. Get home, park the boat and pull them off in seconds. You even feel like a bigtime trucker driving around with camping at the lake!
    Razzman, that looks pretty awesome! Might have to give those a try. I might even ride with them on without the trailer just because!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer44 View Post
    Lake Sinclair. I grew up boating (friends houses) on Lake Lanier and Burton, but this is my first time to Sinclair.
    Boomer - let me know exact dates so we can hook up! Our place is in the Island Creek area of Sinclair. If looking at a map of the lake, it's the second "finger" on the east side North of the dam.