Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    You can buy the same aluminum at a local hardware store. Drill the holes and bolt them in.

Use nylon lock nuts, and washers on the plastic side. Run them vertical.
    While at it add some sound deadener material to the engine facing side. It will help with noise. Then cover the inside of the v-drice3 cover (aka doghouse).

Good luck and good to hear you found the sensor.
    Thank you. When you say plastic side, is that the ballast side where the metal is mounted and the nuts go through to the engine side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition 6.2 L raptor with upgraded ballast (910s in back and 500 in front)

The metal goes engine side. Nuts go engine side.
    Flat washers and round head or button head bolts go ballast side.
    Nothing sharp against the bags....

Bolt example.
    Screenshot_20210801-222045_Chrome.jpg
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I replaced the pre o2 sensor on the starboard side and it solved the problem. The bag was indeed encroaching in the engine area and the O2 sensor was being impacted.
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition 6.2 L raptor with upgraded ballast (910s in back and 500 in front)

Quote Originally Posted by Wdavid View Post
    I replaced the pre o2 sensor on the starboard side and it solved the problem. The bag was indeed encroaching in the engine area and the O2 sensor was being impacted.
    congrats.
    did you fix the divider wall issue? was that the root cause of the failure?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    congrats.
    did you fix the divider wall issue? was that the root cause of the failure?
    Yep, the divider was pushing so much into the sensor that part of the plastic on the sensor had worn off on the wall... Yes, I am heading to the lake tonight to install a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Also if the light comes on when you fill the ballast it means the wall is collapsing into the engine and pressing on the O2 sensor wire.
    I should give you credit parrothd...that is exactly what was causing the issue....thank you.