Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Yup selling it private is what I’ll have to do. I lowered my asking price on the places I have it posted so we’ll see. Mastercraft is also offering no money down specials on the NXT boats but I’m just not a fan of the interior and the videos of the surf wave look pretty meh by comparison to the Moomba boats. The dealer sells both brands but I don’t even think I would like settling for an NXT just so I could get out of my Yamaha and into a wake boat. I think I’m just going to sell my Yamaha privately and take what I can for it and cut my losses. It would be more than what the dealer would ever take for it that’s for sure lol.
    Feel for you. That sucks. I am not sure why boat financing is so tough these day. These boats hold their numbers well, and it is a foolish decision to buy one. Typically in life, I find that foolish decision are much easier to finance than say buying a commercial building that will make you money. My buddy bought an AR-242 and took a gigantic bath on it. I would dump that as fast as you can.
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

The saga continues...

The owner/founder of the dealership called me this morning and said he wants to come see my boat and possibly offer more for it. He’s willing to split the difference 2/3 of the way to get us back down to the down payment we were anticipating. He’s going to schedule a time next week to come to my house and I gues we will go from there. The owner seemed very willing to make this sale happen and we want to get into the boat, so we shall see I guess. Things are looking up but I’m going to be patiently optimistic.

Default I demoed a Max today

He won’t lose a deal over $2500.

Try and keep emotion or fear of loss on your side of this deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

just my 02.
    if they are not giving you payoff on the yamaha and rolling negative equity into the moomba I would try to sell it yourself. I am assuming you are going with a 12+ year loan and you won't be in a good equity position for years in that boat. that's not a good place to be if you have a life change that forces the sale down the road.

it'll sell eventually but just won't be the instant trade in you get off a dealer and if you go in without a trade the bargaining table is changed dramatically.....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

The saga continues...

The owner/founder of the dealership called me this morning and said he wants to come see my boat and possibly offer more for it. He’s willing to split the difference 2/3 of the way to get us back down to the down payment we were anticipating. He’s going to schedule a time next week to come to my house and I gues we will go from there. The owner seemed very willing to make this sale happen and we want to get into the boat, so we shall see I guess. Things are looking up but I’m going to be patiently optimistic.
    Yep, they'll figure a way to make it happen if a couple grand is in the way.
    --
    2019 Craz

Can anyone who has the upgraded stereo with sub tell me if its an infinite baffle/free air or if it's enclosed sub with box behind the helm? Does anyone know the specs of the sub? Does it sound decent? Obviously it won't be earth shattering bass and I'm not looking for that but does it produce any decent spl or thump you can feel or hear decently? I really should have tested the stereo while demoing the boat but I was too focused on the wave and overall experience to remember to mess with the stereo . A big stereo isn't high on my list, we just want something we can hear and enjoy ourselves at cruising speeds and don't need or care to have massive sound like a full custom stereo install. Do you think the upgraded amplified cockpit, sub and tower setup be fine for us?

As for the new boat, dealer opens back up on Tuesday and the owner is going to call me and setup a time to come see my boat. I offered to bring it to him and he said it was no problem them coming to see it at my house. We only live about 35 mins from the dealer so not too bad of a drive for them. Yesterday the wife and I did some early spring cleaning in the garage to clean things up and we took a massive load of accumilated "crap" to the landfill. Good thing because we are again expected to get rain next week so at least the owner could come see it in the garage and now I won't feel embarrassed since we've cleaned the garage out. So tired of this damn rain every week! Hoping we can work the deal out Tuesday and get this boat order into Skiers Choice soon to get in before all the other boat show orders start to pile in.
    Last edited by haknslash; 02-03-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Default I demoed a Max today

Can anyone who has the upgraded stereo with sub tell me if its an infinite baffle/free air or if it's enclosed sub with box behind the helm? Does anyone know the specs of the sub? Does it sound decent? Obviously it won't be earth shattering bass and I'm not looking for that but does it produce any decent spl or thump you can feel or hear decently? I really should have tested the stereo while demoing the boat but I was too focused on the wave and overall experience to remember to mess with the stereo . A big stereo isn't high on my list, we just want something we can hear and enjoy ourselves at cruising speeds and don't need or care to have massive sound like a full custom stereo install. Do you think the upgraded amplified cockpit, sub and tower setup be fine for us?

As for the new boat, dealer opens back up on Tuesday and the owner is going to call me and setup a time to come see my boat. I offered to bring it to him and he said it was no problem them coming to see it at my house. We only live about 35 mins from the dealer so not too bad of a drive for them. Wife and I did some spring cleaning in the garage to clean things up. Good thing because we are again expected to get rain next week so at least the owner could come see it in the garage. So tired of this damn rain every week!
    For 2019 the westsounds sub in my boat I believe is enclosed. Not sure what Max gets

--
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Munch520 View Post
    For 2019 the westsounds sub in my boat I believe is enclosed. Not sure what Max gets

It's WetSounds but that's all I know.

Also it does seem that the 2019 Max comes with Rev 8 tower speakers instead of the Icon 8 that someone mentioned either on. This jives with what the dealer had told me a month or so ago when I went to go look at the Makai. I'm guessing earlier year Max's had the Icon 8's?

Here's a pic from a YouTube video on a 2019 Max. Not sure if this sub is the same as your 2019 Craz and if that means the 2019 Max has a sealed sub enclosure too. That would be a bonus to me. Hopefully someone can confirm who has a new Max.

image.jpg

Also a pic of the Rev 8's on the new Max

image.jpg

My 2019 Max came with icons. Below is a pic. Not sure if different upgrade packages come with different tower speakers but the only speaker upgrade I got were the towers. Icons were what I wanted so I confirmed with my dealer before ordering. But maybe the higher packages come with Revs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    My 2019 Max came with icons. Below is a pic. Not sure if different upgrade packages come with different tower speakers but the only speaker upgrade I got were the towers. Icons were what I wanted so I confirmed with my dealer before ordering. But maybe the higher packages come with Revs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Can you provide thoughts/contrasts/impressions between the Max and '13 LSV?
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L