Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Yea I think that will work just fine!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Yea I think that will work just fine!
    Your dealer should have some samples of the Vinyl and Gels so you can compare and take them out side to see how they look. That might really help in your decisions. I am sure it will look great as the Ulta Blue Metal Flake doesn't look nearly as tealish in real life as it does on the build site. Here is a boat my dealer has in stock with it and it is an awesome color!!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

PACIFIC BLUE VS ULTRA BLUE:

The Pacific Blue vinyl and Ultra Blue Metal Flake complement each other very well....

You can see the vinyl and flake next to each other on the sunpad.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Well guys unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen. My Yamaha trade is causing the dealer financing to want 3% more down than I had anticipated and puts us just outside of what I can put down. They say this is because of my trade-in and that typically if I was buying the boat outright it would be 10% instead of 13% required down. Really sucks as I was really hoping to get into the Max this year. To say I'm bummed is putting it lightly . Thanks for all the comments and help along the way.
    Last edited by haknslash; 01-31-2019 at 11:11 PM.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Well guys unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen. My Yamaha trade is causing the dealer financing to want 3% more down than I had anticipated and puts us just outside of what I can put down. They say this is because of my trade-in and that typically if I was buying the boat outright it would be 10% instead of 13% required down. Really sucks as I was really hoping to get into the Max this year. Even the owner of Skiers Chiice sent me a thank you email today which was pretty dang cool if you ask me!!! To say I'm bummed is putting it lightly . Thanks for all the comments and help along the way.
    Man that sucks that’s probably a couple grand, can dealer split it with you, 1.5% more discount and 1.5% more from you out of pocket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Munch520 View Post
    Man that sucks that’s probably a couple grand, can dealer split it with you, 1.5% more discount and 1.5% more from you out of pocket?

I don't think they are going to budge any more than they have or he didn't seem that way when he kept emphasizing bottom lines. They were giving me a discount of around $3800. They low balled me on my trade in but I expected that being its a jet boat on a non-jet boat lot, just didn't expect it as they went and was hoping for at least a few grand more. They said that trade-in difference the bank wanted more they don't typically like to roll over negative equity into another loan. I can understand all that and was willing to accept it. I was using thinking it would still be at a 10% down payment whatever the total was. The extra 3% just put it out of reach I'm afraid. Really sucks and has us down but that's life and guess it wasn't meant to be.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I don't think they are going to budge any more than they have or he didn't seem that way when he kept emphasizing bottom lines. They were giving me a discount of around $3800. They low balled me on my trade in but I expected that being its a jet boat on a non-jet boat lot, just didn't expect it as they went and was hoping for at least a few grand more. They said that trade-in difference the bank wanted more they don't typically like to roll over negative equity into another loan. I can understand all that and was willing to accept it. I was using thinking it would still be at a 10% down payment whatever the total was. The extra 3% just put it out of reach I'm afraid. Really sucks and has us down but that's life and guess it wasn't meant to be.
    Possibly! They may also change their tune after a few days and they realize the deal really is sunk because of that. Can’t hurt to offer to split the 3% with them!

I’ve heard of that with cars too, depends on the bank but they do need a certain LTV sometimes. You might also check with outside financing, a buddy used Ohio Educational Credit Union and they do 110% LTV with 0 down on boat loans. He got 4.75% at 180mos.

--
    2019 Craz

If they low balled you on the Yamaha, then try and sell it on your own for that low ball price plus the 3%.

Somebody will snatch that Yamaha up at that super low price.

But at the end of the day, you can’t over extend yourself.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Yup selling it private is what I’ll have to do. I lowered my asking price on the places I have it posted so we’ll see. Mastercraft is also offering no money down specials on the NXT boats but I’m just not a fan of the interior and the videos of the surf wave look pretty meh by comparison to the Moomba boats. The dealer sells both brands but I don’t even think I would like settling for an NXT just so I could get out of my Yamaha and into a wake boat. I think I’m just going to sell my Yamaha privately and take what I can for it and cut my losses. It would be more than what the dealer would ever take for it that’s for sure lol.
    Last edited by haknslash; 02-01-2019 at 08:48 AM.

You know, I was in a similar spot, at least I was debating if a 19 max was worth the price, and trust me I understand a max is probably your best bang for your buck new boat. I got to the point where I was going to put the deposit down. I held off last fall and a couple weeks later I found a great deal on a loaded 16 mojo. Yeah it doesn't have all the new tech, but it has the surf system AND I saved a LOT of money over the new max. Anyway, a boat is for the family, don't feel like you need all the new tech, the $20k you might save could go toward something else. Or keep the Yamaha, they are probably the best all around family boat out there and they last. Anyway, good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315