JM - I did the same thing, vented the bags as well as put check valves on the vent lines and don't have much of an issue with water left in the bags once they do drain... it's just getting them TO drain that is the issue at times!

Jstenger, putting check vales does help prevent the issue for the most part, but I often remove the sacks once I get home to ensure everything is nice and dry in those back compartments (usually shop-vac'in the carpet).

Daze, you're right, I can sometimes get them to un air-lock if I do push the bags to overflow, but sometimes not. Since I have the bags vented, the overflow tends to push thru the vent line instead of the empty pump. I have the same issue with the ski locker and IBS, but I can usually get those with overfilling bags… though the more I think about it, I am sure I have the IBS outlet pointing horizontal instead of vertical.

Thanks for the ideas guys. I’ll check the outlets on the pumps once I get her out of storage and see if that might be the quick fix!