Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
Haha, didnt mean to make an HD vs Vic thead. I thought your bike looked really sharp and I actually went to victory website to check them out. i was looking at the 8 ball but it looks like speedo gauge on them was an afterthought with where they placed it. that and cooler on front are my only complaints
No you didnt bro, i just wanted to throw that out because everyone is passient about there things and i was just wanting to point out i was also only posting the reasons why i choose what i did and not to start a debate eigher. Yes I agree on the 8 Ball as well as the Cross Roads i really couldnt get past the Speedo. Even if you add the optional seperate Tach i just cant warm up to the placement. I do like the Cross Country Tour a lot, but the 2 big things i couldnt get past is the fork mounted fairing as this makes it feel a bit heavier in corners and the windshield is solid mounted. I really like the adjustability of the Vision due to being able to ride with it up or down depending on my mood and weather.