I’m glad I started a “help” thread when I started shopping other brands because the moomba family here reeled me back in.

I finalized the deal on a 2018 max that begins production in 2 weeks. My fiancé and I got lucky, the new dealer in town had a build slot open that could be “customized” until today. After owning the 08 outback V I bought new for 10 years I know exactly what I want and do not want (#1 on the list is no white interior) in a new boat and wanted to order one specific for me. Here she is, the murder max....or max murder......not sure which sounds more badass.

It’s black metalflake on dark graphite, with the platinum top deck color (I wish there were more color options for top deck). She’s getting tinted with 5% at the dealership before I take it home.

I can’t wait to see how it turns out, the max is a huge and fairly ugly boat and this just seems to tone that down a bit. The fiancé wanted the black metalflake and loves the “murdered out” look of it, I think she might be more excited than me!!!

We get married June 23rd and should have it in plenty of time to be a wedding present to ourselves. Vegas wedding ftw, it came down to spending tens of thousands of dollars on a wedding, or getting hitched in Vegas and buying a massive new boat with plenty of room for baby gear. She made the right decision!!!

I’ll continue to update this thread, thanks for reading and happy boating!