Hey Everyone,
This is my first post here. I have a few questions about options and Models. I locked in my build date for next April since they were going fast my dealer told me I had plenty of time to figure out exactly the options I wanted. I built a Mojo with just about every option except the pro tower and with the new 2022 pricing it came in around 110k.
I wanted to keep the price around 100k which was easy with the 2021 pricing but Moomba adding 10% to the 2022 makes it difficult.

The questions I have are on the options;

Is the pro tower worth the extra money or will the A3 fine? I don't have any height requirement I live on a lake and the boat will be stored mainly on a covered boat house. I do have young kids that I want to teach how to surf, will the side mount make it easier for them to learn?

Next is the surf pipe a must? We will mainly use the boat for surfing, I read that the pipe has a issues cracking over time. Has anyone had issues with exhaust without a surf pipe?

I'll mainly be using the boat for the family and my Kids don't like loud radios yet so I was thinking I could skimp on the tower speakers and go with the lowest option just basic tower speakers. Is this wise or should I go ahead and order the best even if I'm not going to use its full potential?

My musts were:

flow 3 system
surf prop
7" screen
surf storage Bimini
cool tech seats

Last Question, After getting the price for the Mojo with the options I wanted the price wasn't a lot more than the Makai because a lot of option are standard on the Makai. Can't decide if it would be better to get the Makai instead of the Mojo since the price points so close. I've never seen a Makai so it makes the decision harder and I've heard that the Makai looks huge even next to the mojo. I don't see us having more than 10 or so on the boat at a time so size isn't a big factor for me. I would appreciate any advise, help, comments. Thank you in advance!