Got to put her in the water today at lake Tobesofkee (a tiny lake in Macon, GA) and actually got to wakeboard behind her! The rebuilt carb and tuneup did the trick and she ran GREAT.
I did, however, find a water leak where the exhaust pipe clamps to the tip. It was a pretty good stream from the port exhaust tip. I noticed that the added thickness of the transom drastically reduced the amount of area the rubber pipe can clamp to, there's maybe only about an inch of exhaust tip for the pipe to seal around. The starboard didn't leak at all. I think my solution will just be to order new exhaust tips that, from the pictures, look way longer than the stock ones and they come with flappers. So I'll probably order those soon. For now I'll see how silicone does so I can take her up to Sinclair Sunday.
I also took the speedometers apart because one was sticking and both had dead bugs and crap all in them. Got them moving freely and both seem to work great. I cleaned the lenses, faces, housing and painted the bezels since they were faded to metal.

Here's a few pics right before I left for the lake, at the ramp and the speedos apart.