Hybrid View

I hope the Max performs well because it sure isn't much to look at. The craz and mojo are very nice looking boats but the max from the side looks like if I tried to draw a boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bzubke1; 08-10-2017 at 11:03 AM.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    I hope the Max performs well because it sure isn't much to look at. The craz and mojo are very nice looking boats but the max from the side looks like if I tried to draw a boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

I thought this at first when the Helix came out but since then has grown on me. More and more time in and around the boat it's really a well put together vessel and space for days.
    This is how I want to see a Helix or Max in person...
    Helix.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I thought this at first when the Helix came out but since then has grown on me. More and more time in and around the boat it's really a well put together vessel and space for days.
    Helix.jpg
    I think once more of the Max are built, the color schemes will greatly improve as well. I've seen a few that look killer with black flake and blue accents, or ultra blue flake with dark accents. Essentially, I wouldn't judge the boat's looks based off the red photo boat...

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Helix.jpg
    Josh, Funny you should post that. The R&D boat is that exact color combo. I really like it. I would take a pic but the R&D boats sometimes have things on them that the public is not supposed to see. Plus the boat is not exactly clean...hahaha

I also agree that some color combos in some patterns look better than others. The new "Sport" pattern is new for 2018 so a lot of the dealers are spraying in that pattern to show the new look. Also, I am anxious to see a solid Max like the solid Pacific Blue Helix we sprayed on photo boat. Or maybe a "sport" pattern with a black metal flake main and a black accent. Call me old school, but I still think the blacked out boats are sweet looking. I owned one and will probably never do that again, but man do they look sharp.

And like I said before, we actually purposefully design the boats to be different. I know the majority of people probably prefer the more classic lines of the Craz and Mojo, but I have been doing this for many years and not everyone has the same taste in design. For some of you the Helix and Max are not your style, but that is why we offer all the options. Plus, in the future as we add background graphics or different gel patterns, that can drastically change the look of the boat.
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Josh, Funny you should post that. The R&D boat is that exact color combo. I really like it. I would take a pic but the R&D boats sometimes have things on them that the public is not supposed to see. Plus the boat is not exactly clean...hahaha

I also agree that some color combos in some patterns look better than others. The new "Sport" pattern is new for 2018 so a lot of the dealers are spraying in that pattern to show the new look. Also, I am anxious to see a solid Max like the solid Pacific Blue Helix we sprayed on photo boat. Or maybe a "sport" pattern with a black metal flake main and a black accent. Call me old school, but I still think the blacked out boats are sweet looking. I owned one and will probably never do that again, but man do they look sharp.

And like I said before, we actually purposefully design the boats to be different. I know the majority of people probably prefer the more classic lines of the Craz and Mojo, but I have been doing this for many years and not everyone has the same taste in design. For some of you the Helix and Max are not your style, but that is why we offer all the options. Plus, in the future as we add background graphics or different gel patterns, that can drastically change the look of the boat.
    Very good points and like many said I'm sure it will be a hot seller. I'm awaiting my dealer (Toblers Marina) to get one in so I can demo it. I'm sure it may not look like a Ferrari, but I'm willing to bet it performs well and surf wave is gonna be phenomenal once you get it dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

Hmmm, Moomba Max has deeper and wider rear lockers,, that means 1800lb custom rear sacks from wakemakers, and a monster wave
    A deep hull like that should be able to handle it. Can't wait to see what some guys are gonna try.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Looking at the wake in the video and bow rise already I would say another combined 1600 or 2k in the rear and another 750 or 1k in the bow with a torque prop. U aren't going to by a "max" to have a good wake for money in a mediocre looking boat. U want to buy it and sack it sick so the wake is stupid huge and long and those "it's gotta be a nautique or nothing" boys take mom and dad's boat to other side of lake so people don't keep staring at what 2/3 price of correct engineering can do. Fancy computer screens don't make your wave bigger. Trim tabs and ballest do.
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    That pic is still making me laugh.
    2018 Supra SL400