Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    I have a few new challenges to accomplish this weekend!
    I know right?! I've always talked about wakeboard streakin... Feel sorry for the driver tho, looking in the rear-view mirror to an unintentional Helicopter. LOL
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by sicktc06 View Post
    Feel sorry for the driver tho, looking in the rear-view mirror to an unintentional Helicopter. LOL
    Just make sure the water's good and cold and the driver'll have nothing to worry about.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Other great 4th of july "ideas" that seem to happen: They make for "good" memories:

1. Get the rope stuck in the prop, and take 2 hours diving and cutting to get it off. make sure you get that new $100 Spectra line, the props like those best.

2. Get a flat tire on trailer or truck when towing to the lake or returning home.

3. The 4th is the perfect time to acidentally fill up the boat with diesle. My mom did this one year with a jet ski I had... That ski was out of commission for the weekend. @#$@!!!

4. Drain that battery pumpin tumes in party cove. Make sure it won't start.

5. Get a ticket on the water for 1. Driving too close to other vessle, 2, Going over 5 in a no wake zone, or 3 BWI... make sure you dont have enough life jackets so its worth the cops while to pull you over

6. Get a nasty sunburn... Enevitible..

7. Hit something with your prop... or gelcoat. Make sure its expensive to repair.

Those are the best things I can think of to do on your 4th weekend! HAVE FUN!
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.