Hello everyone,

So have some other Quirks about the new Makai we got and thought i would put it out there, not complaining we absolutely love this boat! just little quirks that could have been engineered a little better is all..

1. the tower speakers! man I have banged my head into those things like all day long lol! anyone else seem to have the same issue? seems like if the where just tuck over a little more toward the outside of the boat it would be a huge improvement. looks like i could get maybe 4 or 5 inches more if i had a custom bracket made?

2. the remote for the radio on the transom, why would they put a remote back there with a knob for the volume! lol.. the kids had broke that off the first day. bad spot right there for anything sticking out.

3. would have been nice to had an option for a dive platform ladder, its high with no weight in the boat and some people have a hard time getting in and out of the water. has anyone added and after market one? if so please advise.

4. I know wake surfing is the big thing now and it is fun! But i am old school and still love wakeboarding this boat seems ultra sensitive to listing left or right messing up the wake, i am constantly having to direct people around the boat trying to level it out. My old 2003 supra "tradtional straight drive" wasn't has touchy. i am guessing that the auto wake is suppose to take care of that by shifting water around? but i really haven't learned how to use it quite yet and don't even see a option in the setting for wakeboarding?

thanks everyone, any input is great!

Mike