Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Supra Pro Edge Tower speaker mounts for ws, exile, and kicker. Potential group buy

Just throwing this idea out there to gauge some interest on this.

I've teamed up with Mikes Liquid Audio (MLA on the forums) to get some brackets fabricated to mount any wet sounds, exile, or kicker pod to the existing factory Polk locations while maintaining the swivel capability.

No ideas on price yet but that will be coming relatively soon and obviously depends on the number of individuals.

Just post something up if you may be interested and then we can move further along.
    2014 SC350
    2012 LSV - sold

For those that are interested, we are working out the final details. I think freshturk will fallow later with more info and how to proceed. In the meantime, I wanted to expand on what we have in the works.

These will be aluminum tower pod adapters for the Skiers Choice Pro Edge tower OEM speaker locations.

They will not be polished or power coated. I will work on those options deeper into winter, or work on that per request, if no one is in a super big hurry for their brackets.

We are working on adapters for both the upper and lower OEM locations.

Speaker pod options:

Direct mount to the Kicker KMTE-S

Wet Sounds X-Mount pods

Wet Sounds Pods with TC3-S swivel clamp

Exile pods with swivel clamp

Once there is an approximate number to be made, I can then get an ETA on fabrication.

Shipping will be USPS Regional-A box, so it should not be more than $10.00, just to give you an idea of your all-in.

OEM Upper:

OEM Lower:

How much are the mounts?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default Supra Pro Edge Tower speaker mounts for ws, exile, and kicker. Potential group buy

Alright, pricing is as follows:

Upper mounts: $150/pair
    Lower mounts: $160/pair

This is a good deal because chances are if you go to your own installer, youre going to have to pony up the cost of the initial fab work. This way were doing it for you.

For orders please either PM me or email me at [email protected]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2014 SC350
    2012 LSV - sold

These are probably going into full production by the end of the week, for those that are interested. Also working on getting a quote for powder coating. I will probably only have a few extra pairs done for in-house use, so if you are interested, Let fresh know.

The prototype base plates have been test-fit, so we are ready to go to production. I am also looking into having the blank lower base plate done that will allow the lower factory speakers to be removed when only a single pair of aftermarket speakers will be used. These blanks would cover the cavity left by the removed lower OEM speakers.

I have test fit a working prototype for the lower and upper spots. I am making a couple minor adjustments to the final production run and these will be available. Again, these will work with the Wet Sounds TC3-S clamps and X-Mount pods, Kicker KMTS pods, Exile pods and possible others.

Looks great!!
    2014 SC350
    2012 LSV - sold

Pretty impressive!!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold