Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Just talked to Dan and he would love to have us stop by. Depending on how many boats we have we can go there by water. He wants me to email him when we get a date and time set so he can email his customers about the event. He also said there is a couple places on water but they are geared more for fishing people. Larry and Janes and also Blue Top. I'm not familiar with these places.
    Last edited by bslide; 05-14-2010 at 05:48 PM.
    Go big or go home!

Here is the link to grand seasons hotel in waupaca.
    http://www.bestwesternwaupaca.com/
    Let me know what you guys think.
    Also was going to ask Dan if they would want to put on a cookout aug 7th at noon. What are your thoughts?
    I have called the bestwestern about getting a group rate. Their sales rep should be getting back to me tomorrow.
    Last edited by bslide; 05-14-2010 at 08:11 PM.
    Go big or go home!

Sled491 Guest

Hotel looks good.

I have to tell you guys this is really shaping up to be a heck of an event. I like the fact that the local dealer wants to get behind some of this. It would be nice is SC would throw a little bling his way to hand out to the participants. Maybe we can find a sponser for some shirts?

If we have some good boarders/surfers/skiers maybe we could put on an amatuer show for his quests/customers?

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Hotel looks good.

I have to tell you guys this is really shaping up to be a heck of an event. I like the fact that the local dealer wants to get behind some of this. It would be nice is SC would throw a little bling his way to hand out to the participants. Maybe we can find a sponser for some shirts?

If we have some good boarders/surfers/skiers maybe we could put on an amatuer show for his quests/customers?
    Just to let you know, as far as waterski shows go, there is a home waterski show team in the area. In fact they ski just up river from the dealership. If anyone is interested in checking them out.

http://www.webfooters.org/Webfooters/Home.html

Also a plug for Fort Fremont Marine, I recently had them do some work for me. They were polite and seem easy to work with. I believe they are also sponser for the webfooters
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

So we got a little problem. The two bigger hotels in waupaca are booked up for that weekend. If anyone has some ideas I would love to hear them.
    Go big or go home!

Sled491 Guest

Thumbs up

Hoop, I'm just saying a little demo not a whole show, I don't think we have the time to cordinate something like that

Bslide, lets look at another weekend, no biggy

How about a hotel in New London? It is a little closer than Waupaca, and may have something available. I'm not from the area, but just an idea.

Sled, A demo would be cool, just saying there was a team in the area if anyone wanted to check them out. Being a former show skier myself, I know they appreciate anyone who comes to watch. They are a non-profit group as well. I mention them as well for another community resource besides just the dealer.

I bet if you let them know what you guys on working on, they might be willing to share their ski site, might come to watch, help with whatever, teach? (I personally have no skills on some stuff). I'm just throwing ideas out here. The more the merrier, right? Its an easy way for the dealer to show off a product to a large group in the waterski community.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

like i brought up before, the waupaca chain has heavy restrictions during the weekends. its a great place to cruise, park, and party. not so much for doing anything behind the boat. the chain's regulations on weekends are "Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 10 AM - 2:30 PM " and during those times, i've been told the lakes are packed. i dont know much about the wolf, but i would imagine there are spots to get towed even on a weekend. just throwin that out there

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by driven sydeways View Post
    like i brought up before, the waupaca chain has heavy restrictions during the weekends. its a great place to cruise, park, and party. not so much for doing anything behind the boat. the chain's regulations on weekends are "Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 10 AM - 2:30 PM " and during those times, i've been told the lakes are packed. i dont know much about the wolf, but i would imagine there are spots to get towed even on a weekend. just throwin that out there
    So your saying stick to the wolf?