Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sled491 Guest

Deerfield, I'll be moving a pier first, then doing some tileing and paint touch ups, so if your board sure come on by, been kind of boring working by myself.

Gus weather is supposed to get better for the weekend, sunny but still only going to be in the mid 50's

not any better for myself, sundays the weather has been the pits and the one good weather sunday and the wife and kid took a trip to see the inlaws while i play bob villa
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

It's only going to be 78 here on Sun. so I can't get anybody to go out. Can you believe it? In IL I never would have wasted a 78 degree Sun. (It's also National Open House weekend or something so Donna is going to be parked at one of her listings all day).
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Deerfield, I'll be moving a pier first, then doing some tileing and paint touch ups, so if your board sure come on by, been kind of boring working by myself.

Sled - I will send you a PM. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Yea, I was pissed because it was 48 this morning with a high of 75. It will be the same all weekend. Last weekend while I was stuck at the house, it was 85. I did get the boat dewinterized, cleaned, and waxed though. It will go in the water Sunday for our first set of the year. I can't wait and all my friends are pumped. Should be fun.

Sled491 Guest

Funny how the spring works out for all. You need to set charges under some peoples arses and others you can't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    I always remember fondly sunny 50 degree days in Pennsylvania.

At this time of year - everybody would be outside wearing T-shirts & shorts, even bathing suits.

Now after living in Florida for so long, when it's 50, the furnace gets turned on and the down jackets come out.
    funny you say that ed last feb i went down to tampa fl with my cousin and went fishin on his buddies boat. it was -11 with wind chill in ohio with snow and ice on the ground went down there and it was breezy but 70 and sunny. i was in shorts and no shirt and the guy at the marina said "you fools must be from up north" after a few seconds i realized why he said that he was wearing a hoodie and gloves. got a laugh at that it was a freaking heat wave compared to what i came from! hell i even got sun burnt!

i got my dry suit yesterday and i'm going to the lake no matter what the temp is as long as there is no rain i'll be boarding!!!

Talking

I went April 1st 80 out with the water temp at 45. I really wish I would not have forgotten the wetsuit at home but I can say I short'd it in April

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    I went April 1st 80 out with the water temp at 45. I really wish I would not have forgotten the wetsuit at home but I can say I short'd it in April
    Dude, way crazy