Default Surf tab won't go down on port side

So I've been reading other treads about this problem and I'll probably have to have the dealer look at it but I thought I would just check with you all before doing so. 2021 Craz with flow 3 has worked great since new. We were leaving the lake this weekend and decided to go for one last surf and could not get the port side surf tab to go down. It just stays at 0 no matter if you use the manual tab (you move right or left), or if you use the screen. Starboard surf tab works fine. Turned batteries off and rebooted several times and nothing. I thought maybe the actuator was bad but when I used the "go home" feature both surf tabs deployed to get us up and going. After getting home with the batteries being off for hours I turned the batteries on and turned the key and saw on the screen that all 3 tabs went up and down to reset. So I know the actuator is working, it appears to be a Autowake software problem? Am I missing anything? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Might need a software update.
    This was mentioned from other Moomba owners around 2020-2022.

Dealer can do the flash since you are still in warranty or you can try it yourself.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow