Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy place

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Not me. I'm on a smaller scale! Truck, camper, boat. I have my own issues on passes, which have improved with regearing the truck. I hope cooling system upgrades makes me more bombproof.

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
    Got it.

I thought you double trailered. That is my fault.

There is no way my wife would do the bed camper but truthfully we just need a place to sleep so we could make it work.

Place looks awesome.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

We'd been going to Oregon State parks that had $100 a night camping cabins (fridge, AC, beds, microwave, BBQ, bathroom, shower) but we got screwed with COVID cancelling ours in summer 2020. We pivoted and got a "regular" campsite with full hookups and made the best of it without an RV. (Yes that's a truck bed tent) But the whole time I was dreaming about a truck camper. Within a few weeks we threw down and don't regret it at all. For 2 of us it's been great. Queen Cabover North-South bed, u shaped dinette, good sized fridge/freezer (over 3' tall), 2 burner cooktop, microwave, sink, hot water heater, toilet, outside shower, u-shaped dinette, furnace, AC, 200ah of LiFePo4 battery, 2000w inverter, portable solar, DC to DC charger... It's pretty dialed for our 4 season use (ski slopes in the winter).

As you know, there aren't many options to have RV and boat together. And for $16k brand new, this camper has been worth every penny.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Nice pics.

Did you get your oil pressure issue sorted out? I think that’s what you posted on a different thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Nice pics.

Did you get your oil pressure issue sorted out? I think that’s what you posted on a different thread.

A couple things... I went to a Moroso high flow racing filter and no more $5 shitty fram. More oil added for surfing because the pickup is towards the bow. The digital pressure gauge I have is being junk this week but the oil pressure from the ECU read with my mefi5 reader on the Fox Marine app shows healthy pressure. I did dump a can of oil cleaner stuff (similar to seafoam?) and that can't hurt. But I think I'm good now.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    A couple things... I went to a Moroso high flow racing filter and no more $5 shitty fram. More oil added for surfing because the pickup is towards the bow. The digital pressure gauge I have is being junk this week but the oil pressure from the ECU read with my mefi5 reader on the Fox Marine app shows healthy pressure. I did dump a can of oil cleaner stuff (similar to seafoam?) and that can't hurt. But I think I'm good now.

Right on. Good for you.

2018 Supra SL400