Default New Triducer Options

My 2015 Moomba Mondo requires a new Triducer (depth speed and temperature). The depth portion quit work, I called up my dealer and they want almost $1000. Really? For a part that was a few hundred a couple of years ago! The current one is a Airmar IDST899-P617V with a part number of 44-192-1-01 and a customer part # of 115339. My understanding the new customer part number is 117395 and a part # of 44-213-2-02. Has anyone installed this version at a much cheaper price than what I was quoted?
    I see Raymarine sells a Transducer; DST800 with a SKU of A22154. Has anyone installed the Raymarine version and if so is this the part number you used?

Thanks

The problem you have is our older boats use CAN for temp and depth and then analog (paddle wheel) for speed. The newer boats use NEMA2000 and gps for speed.

I found the new version of the trideucer fromninboard parts link below. It's not cheap anymore but install is simple plug and play.

https://inboardpartshq.com/products/...er-paddlewheel
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I should add that I have have Zero Off Cruise (gps?). When engaged it runs off gps not the paddle wheel. If I’m correct Holdmybeer is the CAN you are referring to NEMA 0183?

I am not sure if it is NMEA 0183.

CAN is typically devicenet but the speed is analog if it is the paddle wheel.

If your zero off is gps then not sure if you need the paddle wheel at all. It appears no one on the internet has the trideucer in stock. I wonder if the site I sent you even has it on hand.
    Last edited by Holdmybeer; 07-07-2024 at 10:11 PM.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow