Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hayden Breeze Passed Away

Hello everyone, this is Corianne, Hayden's wife. For those who knew, Hayden has been living with stage 4 glioblastoma brain cancer these past two years. Wakeboard surfing and his love of his Moomba boat gave him so much joy in the summers - he became quite proficiant at teaching kids to surf as well. I am very sorry to say that Hayden passed away gently in his sleep on May 2, 2024. He beat the odds of his disease and I'm certain the fight to stay strong was motivated by his love of wakesurfing and building the boat and the wave to operate just perfectly. He asked that you all be informed when he passed. He also asked me to say on his behalf "There's no replacement for displacement. It was a pleasure to be part of the Moomba forum community. "

IMG_1978.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

RIP Hayden. And sorry for your loss!
    2021 Moomba Max

I am so sorry to hear this Coranne. My sincerest condolences! I hope Hayden now has the boat perfectly dialed in to deliver the perfect wave and is now having a great time surfing warm, calm water.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    Hello everyone, this is Corianne, Hayden's wife. For those who knew, Hayden has been living with stage 4 glioblastoma brain cancer these past two years. Wakeboard surfing and his love of his Moomba boat gave him so much joy in the summers - he became quite proficiant at teaching kids to surf as well. I am very sorry to say that Hayden passed away gently in his sleep on May 2, 2024. He beat the odds of his disease and I'm certain the fight to stay strong was motivated by his love of wakesurfing and building the boat and the wave to operate just perfectly. He asked that you all be informed when he passed. He also asked me to say on his behalf "There's no replacement for displacement. It was a pleasure to be part of the Moomba forum community. "

IMG_1978.jpg
    Corianne,

I am saddened to hear and deeply sorry for your loss…. While Hayden and I never had the opportunity to meet in person, our shared passion had us aligning on his thesis of “No replacement for displacement” on many an occasion on this forum… thank you for sharing and I know your hearts are full with amazing memories !

Gord
    2022 Makai
    Fire Red - Pecan ChillTech - Woodgrain Gatorstep
    400 - 1.76 - 15.5x15 prop (16x13 Acme 3409 installed for testing)
    Ballast Mods (aka TINRFD): 1000lb of lead and +700lb WM Bags (500lbs of more lead coming soon)

My sincerest condolences. He was a great member and steward of the wake surf community, he will be missed.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

My deepest sympathy and condolences for your loss.
    I hope Hayden got to live and love life to the fullest, even if it was too short.

Thank you for letting us know. God Bless.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

sorry for the loss. never met him in person but he and I did exchange many messages over the years and loved that he picked will bullas for his pic. one of my fav artists...

the pic posted is an awesome tribute to a wakesurfer.....

how we all used to fix things....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I am so sorry for your loss. He will be remembered and missed around here for sure. I'm sure he will be smiling down from above with a big smile on his face as we continue to discuss and debate how to achieve the perfect wave. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Corianne – Please accept my condolences. Like others on the forum, I did not meet Hayden but appreciated and enjoyed reading his posting and passion for wake surf. It is gracious of you to share this personal matter with us. Thank you. - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

So sorry for your loss.
    Gil Hebert

2014 Mojo