Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Supras

Default 2024 Supras

Thanks for the verification, not sure I want to wash down my boat floor with lake water, but I could see if someone spilled a beer etc.

A 5 gallon clean water tank would be nice??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

After having owned a Crownline with two washdown stations on it (it also had a sink on it too) that were fed from a 15 gallon fresh water storage tank, I dont think I would like going to a lake water fed system. I know not all lakes are created equal, but the lake I am on tends to have a lot of fine dirt always stirred up in it, so spraying that in the boat can leave a film. I could use the washdown in my old boat to clean the inside. I wouldn't do that with lake water. With all the storage space on the Supra, I would think a location for a fresh water storage tank could be found somewhere. It would be a really "supra" nice feature then.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Thanks for the verification, not sure I want to wash down my boat floor with lake water, but I could see if someone spilled a beer etc.

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    I like Supra’s answer for the integrated step on the swim platform. A Malibu M220 pulled the Provincial Championship this weekend that my son competed in. It had the integrated flip down step and the wakeboard ropes were catching on it all the time.
    I was on a 26 LSV this summer and the ropes caught on that all day too.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I was on a 26 LSV this summer and the ropes caught on that all day too.
    That would beyond piss me off.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post

If they had a fresh water tank for wash down it then could be heated. Adds to winterizing but for what these cost it wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe even add the tower mister like some of the BUs have.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post

I would prefer a dedicated reservoir tank to hold my own water. Not sure how it is around the nation but some lakes and temps there have been traces of listeria bacteria. You don’t want to willingly spray that water on food or drinks you’re ingesting as that is how you can get sick from it. Of course taking a rough spill or wipeout can also lead to ingesting lake water (been there lol). Either way I wonder how the pump is situated and if one could fab in a tank instead of pull from lake water. I’ve thought about adding misters to my tower with a very cheap and simple system but would of course use a tank with fresh drinking water each outing rather than toss a pump over the side like a tsunami ballast pump.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Here’s a good picture of the wash down hose attachment and second sub location Drew posted on FB.

There’s also this video by Marine Products that shows the hose too. BTW love this SV colorway! Real close to how I spec’s one out on the builder except went with dark graphite instead of black.

Last edited by haknslash; 08-21-2023 at 07:50 AM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Has anyone been on a 2024 yet? What were your thoughts on the aesthetics of the tower speakers? I like the look of the housing, but not a big fan of the mesh grill. Just my opinion from pictures. Can't wait to see a 2024 in person.

Also, when will the SA get the bow seat back/wind screen? I would have probably gone SA over SL if that was available on the SA. The SE, SL, SV all have it. Will be nice when they redo the SA (2025?) and add that on.

Love the locker on the SV, that's really neat.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Has anyone been on a 2024 yet? What were your thoughts on the aesthetics of the tower speakers? I like the look of the housing, but not a big fan of the mesh grill. Just my opinion from pictures. Can't wait to see a 2024 in person.

Also, when will the SA get the bow seat back/wind screen? I would have probably gone SA over SL if that was available on the SA. The SE, SL, SV all have it. Will be nice when they redo the SA (2025?) and add that on.

Love the locker on the SV, that's really neat.
    I've been on the 2024 SE. Per the tower speakers, it will probably take me some time to get used to. I was a big fan of the JL audio system, so the surround sound marketing of this did not really interest me in the first place. I get the fact that others are looking for the latest/greatest in audio components and other wake brands are upgrading these audio systems.

Did it sound good - yes. But so did the JLs on my SL - my only current issue was wanting more or better bass. I did not get to ride at wakeboard length and listen to the new system, but it was loud, and clear.
    2018 Supra SL400