Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
Congrats. When was your original word completion date? Trying to guage how on time they are at the moment.
i honestly dont know, it had a spray date for last week in January though.

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
Where on Conroe will she sleep? It's not thatttt bad... between the hours of 6am-9am and 5pm-9pm lol
Trying to decide. Will probably keep it at the house and just trailer it as we arent far. Been looking at marinas on the south side, and I just got a quote for a floating lift...that hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
I gotcha. I am going to be at Rinker's in the morning and I was hoping to catch a peek at it but I will just have to wait for the pics like everyone else. Congrats!!!
Thanks! You can peek under her skirt but dont pull it off!