Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 21 SA ordered

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Love it minus the gray floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love it because of the gray floor!
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

I took a shot at a troll in the trolls thread, and got some backlash, I deserve it.

But still, the new boats don’t belong there.

How hard would it be to leave the classic Supra forum as is and simply call this the moomba/Supra forum?

I found the moomba forum, but there are many new Supra owners that have no idea of this group.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I took a shot at a troll in the trolls thread, and got some backlash, I deserve it.

But still, the new boats don’t belong there.

How hard would it be to leave the classic Supra forum as is and simply call this the moomba/Supra forum?

I found the moomba forum, but there are many new Supra owners that have no idea of this group.

That sounds like a good idea as it seems it is about 50/50?
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Personally I am fine with it staying the moomba forum, I just hope new Supra owners can find it.

I feel it’s probably closer to 75/25 moomba/Supra

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I've been to the Supra forum a couple of times. Its a dead, arid landscape devoid of life, uninspiring. I'm glad I found this place, there's a deeper well of knowledge here and everyone seems eager to help another boater out.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    I've been to the Supra forum a couple of times. Its a dead, arid landscape devoid of life, uninspiring. I'm glad I found this place, there's a deeper well of knowledge here and everyone seems eager to help another boater out.
    Well said,this is a great forum.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    I wonder how the all black interior would show water spots and sunscreen...I have to imagine it would be a biatch to keep clean.

And I disagree on the chill tech in Texas sun, my buddy has a 2019 with the chill tech pecan color and when its 100+ in the direct sun its hot as F, but only for a few seconds and then it dissipates.
    The biggest thing with the all black is sunscreen especially if you allow spray on the boat which we typically don’t but I did once and it did get everywhere. The good thing with the chill tech is it is very easy to clean. Use the dawn dish soap mixed with water. Spray it on and scrub then use a different rag with clean water to rinse it off and it is done. Nothing else is needed. We were in shasta for a week in the high 90’s and yes sitting still the vinyl gets hot but once it has ant type of air flow over it or even sitting on it the heat dissipates quickly. Most boaters have towels laying around so it really isn’t an issue. The other nice thing is you can see the sunscreen and sweat that gets built up vs white. I don’t clean every trip but if we have a lot of people on a day sure it needs to be cleaned but isn’t that part of the fun of owning a boat? Sorry about my pics earlier I cannot get them to post properly.
    2020 SA450 - previous 13 Z3, 05 24V, 97 2150WT

As I don't use Facebook, I'm all for anything to keep this forum as visited as possible. It's a great wealth of info and help for a Moomba or Supra owner.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

i love the gray floor and the blue.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    1080lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

This is an example of what the black interior with blue accent looks like o the Supra chill tech. I think that black and blue looks fantastic. Love it. This is at my local dealer. This is a beauty. It has the black and blue Chill for larry and blue gray floor for jnr

https://www.nisswamarine.com/default...=xnewinventory
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost