
Originally Posted by
Prospersigman
Never said the hulls were identical. And 2" overall length is pretty close...but since you want to argue this morning we can go back and forth.
The OP narrowed his search down to SE/SG and a Max. My point was the SA is a closer comparison size wise to the Max and could easily be found under his $90k cap. You and I have both owned Moombas and Supras...I prefer the Supras over the Moombas not only the wave but the creature comforts and technology. If I were in the OP's shoes I buy a 2017 SA over a 2019 Max...my 2 cents worth.
I'm not arguing at all my dude... just didn't want the OP to think the SA and Max were the same with different features.... and 100% yes, I'd look for a lightly used SA for that money. We're on the same page.
2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold