Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That really sucks you missed the tour but fantastic customer service for them to reach out like that!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Im in louisville, usually boat at Nolin, you? I have been in contact with sea ray cincinatti about setting up demo ride but waiting for the weather to warm up a little more. I talked to Denney Marine at the louisville boat show but gonna try and go thru searay cinci because we have a searay here in louisville that could do everything service wise.

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    That really sucks you missed the tour but fantastic customer service for them to reach out like that!
    Between talking to a Moomba rep at the Cincinnati Boat Show, their direct involvement on this forum and other places online, and the way I've seen the guys at my dealership talk directly to their contacts at the factory like close friends, this level of customer service is a big part of the reason that I bought the boat. Even when I called the factory to cancel my trip and navigated the phone system assuming I would get someone who had no clue what I was talking about, I was surprised when the phone system led me to some sort of marketing manager, and she said with the sweetest East Tennessee accent, "oh you must be Korey, we're so sorry you can't make it. don't worry a bit about cancelling!"

Quote Originally Posted by ky_coop View Post
    Im in louisville, usually boat at Nolin, you? I have been in contact with sea ray cincinatti about setting up demo ride but waiting for the weather to warm up a little more. I talked to Denney Marine at the louisville boat show but gonna try and go thru searay cinci because we have a searay here in louisville that could do everything service wise.
    Cool! I grew up in Louisville, and Nolin was a big part of our boating lives. My parents even honeymooned at Moutardierin the 80s! My family has moved on to Dale Hollow now, but we've still got a lot of connections on Nolin. There's a good chance you might spot my silver and blue machine out that way once or twice this year! I'm in Lexington now, and spend about half of my time on Cumberland, and the other half exploring all over the place. I still call Laurel my home Lake, but the draw to Cumberland as usually pretty strong.

I've got a personal connection to the guys at Denney Marine so I'm definitely biased. Their family is house boat Neighbors to one of my best friends family whom I spend most of my time on Cumberland with. They are truly great people and water sports enthusiasts. They put as many or more hours on these boats as humanly possible in Kentucky's boating season. Are you sure that Sea Ray of Louisville and Sea Ray of Cincinnati are related in a way that makes Sea Ray of Louisville your servicing dealer? I didn't think they were related... I spoke with the guys at Sea Ray of Cincinnati at the Cincinnati Boat Show. Seem like a great group, but as soon as I told them I had been talking to Denney I saw their faces turn white. When I told them my price, they told me I better go buy that right now in the sort of way the either meant that they thought I was lying, or that they were disgusted that the other dealership was selling so low! If you visit both places you'll understand the difference in overhead. Denny's front office is like a museum of tournament skiing trophies with Leon Denny's name on them! I also couldn't stand the thought of buying a performance towboat from a dealership known for Sea Ray's. I've been a blatant inboard snob for most of my life though. I don't really plan on recovering.
    Last edited by korey; 04-27-2018 at 08:47 AM.