Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Autoflow 2.0 vs. WaveControl (aka GoSurfAssist)

Fwiw it doesn't even look like wakemakers taking any orders at this time for their product. Demand must be high.
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    Fwiw it doesn't even look like wakemakers taking any orders at this time for their product. Demand must be high.
    Yeah, I saw that. I'm not looking to pull the trigger anytime soon. I have plenty of mods to do to my boat that can keep me happy. And it's not like I have a few grand burning a hole in my pocket either! But it's always good to do the research up front.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    I was also told the 4k figure and I THINK they were allocating approx 5 hours but may be less in the future

If does sound like the wakeland will come in cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    I got a quote from the Moomba dealer in the Ozarks for the wakeland system. Less than $4k installed. Planning on having them put it on my '13 mojo before this season. Still waiting to confirm they'll ship the system to the dealer with the 2.0 blades.
    2013 Mojo

Btw, I was sold on the Wakeland system since it wouldn't void my hull warranty.
    2013 Mojo

I spoke to wakemakers, they are back ordered 6 to 8 weeks but should have plenty of inventory come April/may
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I spoke to Trayson about this already but I will share my concerns for others to think about in this position.

I inquired 3x to Wake Land for info on their system for the Mojo. No one ever returns my emails to them. It doesn't sit will when I can't contact someone like that.

I have been in contact with Wake Makers on this for the last year, trying to decide if I wanted to pull the trigger.

I finally have decided to pull the trigger and went with Wake Makers system. I like the ability to adjust automatically and still has extra manual adjustment to really dial it in. Also pricing for both systems is close enough that isn't a concern. Customer service is pretty huge with me and not only have I been working with WM since they started almost they always return my messages.

Speaking with my dealer AWS, they have also installed a few systems and said it is pretty labor intensive, and you much make sure the hull matches 100% level where the system mounts, so they have to make adapters for some boats.

With all this I decided to go with Go Surf Assist system from WM and yes they are back ordered, seems they are getting pretty popular, mine should arrive with in the next month and be installed shortly after that.

Once its all on and I will do my normal write ups, videos, and thoughts on the system. I expect to be on that task by April.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

for props on wake makers , they were really good to speak with and sent me a template for the mounts due to the difficultly of the xlv hull, needed to see if it will really fit.., plus I love the channel effect of the extension. still undecided.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I spoke to Trayson about this already but I will share my concerns for others to think about in this position.

I inquired 3x to Wake Land for info on their system for the Mojo. No one ever returns my emails to them. It doesn't sit will when I can't contact someone like that.

I have been in contact with Wake Makers on this for the last year, trying to decide if I wanted to pull the trigger.

I finally have decided to pull the trigger and went with Wake Makers system. I like the ability to adjust automatically and still has extra manual adjustment to really dial it in. Also pricing for both systems is close enough that isn't a concern. Customer service is pretty huge with me and not only have I been working with WM since they started almost they always return my messages.

Speaking with my dealer AWS, they have also installed a few systems and said it is pretty labor intensive, and you much make sure the hull matches 100% level where the system mounts, so they have to make adapters for some boats.

With all this I decided to go with Go Surf Assist system from WM and yes they are back ordered, seems they are getting pretty popular, mine should arrive with in the next month and be installed shortly after that.

Once its all on and I will do my normal write ups, videos, and thoughts on the system. I expect to be on that task by April.
    Mike if you don't mind me asking or are more comfortable in a PM how much extra is install on top of the price as well as the cost to remove the flow and reglass the hull before install of the surf assist. I'm in a similar boat as you with already having money invested in the flow, and with not much of a sample size yet on surf assist to decide cost vs. reward.
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    Mike if you don't mind me asking or are more comfortable in a PM how much extra is install on top of the price as well as the cost to remove the flow and reglass the hull before install of the surf assist. I'm in a similar boat as you with already having money invested in the flow, and with not much of a sample size yet on surf assist to decide cost vs. reward.
    My Go Surf Assist install is 500-600 install.
    They are quoting 1500 to remove, repair the gell on the boat. $750 per side basically.

Little more in the repair work then I expected but it is what it is. Quality Glass work isn't cheap.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    for props on wake makers , they were really good to speak with and sent me a template for the mounts due to the difficultly of the xlv hull, needed to see if it will really fit.., plus I love the channel effect of the extension. still undecided.
    You've done more research than I have. Interested to hear what you ultimately decide. I for one have been underwhelmed with the ghetto gate on my boat. definitely NOT enough to justify the extra hassle and space required to bring it. (I modeled mine after the surfgate on the Axis).

but something permanent that deploys at the flip of a switch--that I could get behind. Just too spendy for me to pull the trigger on this early in the game.

I would think they'd fit fine. BooneJeepin was certainly able to fit lenco actuators on his XLV for his homebrew surftabs... But I guess it'll all come down to where the wave control tabs have their mounting point for the actuator, as that will determine the steepness of the actuator angle and in turn the place on the hull where the top of the actuator will be mounted.

I guess you'll just have to do yours first and make sure it works well so I'll know if it's worth it!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com