Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
Nice job! Good looking install - Are you using the dash switch to kill the head unit which then kills the amps?



What sub are you using?

I have a complete set of drawings including cut sheets for my W6 install --- Using a Qtc = 0.8, I got a net box volume of 1.31 cu. ft. and F3 = 40 hz, Gross volume = 1.4 cu. ft.

I can send you the complete set as a pdf, but that was for my old '02. Don't know if it will help with your install.

Eric.
the head unit is completly removed from my system, it will never be used again as I took and conviscated its power wire and relocated it to the amp, we will only be using a Ipod or pandora. I'm also amazed at how much better it sounds not using the head unit-much cleaner sound.


sub --Exile 12", whole system is Exile, gotta all match ya know

Thanks I'll check out your drawings