-
I wasn't on the forum much when I researched my system. I would google search something and read anything from Malibu to Centurion boards. I honestly found much more positive feedback on Wet Sounds. There wasn't negative feedback on Exile, there just seemed to be less people posting about it. Could this be because there are probably a lot more wake boats in Texas then Oregon? Who knows.
The biggest mistake I made was thinking some guy in my own backyard from the yuppy town of Lake Oswego couldn't compete with the big boys in Texas. I took the Wet Sounds road, since then Exile systems have continued to impress me. Obviously here is where the debate starts and I'll bow out. I do see Exile in my future!
-Jake
-Jake
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules