Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    1. I personally don't think it is required but for peace of mind it would be nice. It isn't too difficult

2. see below ...
    A. You will need 2 power/ground wire (4 awg) from battery to amp. You will also want an inline fuse for one of those lines
    B. You will need 12 awg speaker wire to run from your amp to your sub. Depending on the location of your current equipment, it may be easiest to just rewire all the in boat speakers as well. You could buy a large roll to do it all
    C. You will need RCA's to stretch from head unit to amps. Also a remote wire to span the same distance.

3. Don't know but I have a 10" Kenwood Excelon I'd consider selling for the right price

Someone with more knowledge can chime in on more specifics. Some info that might help them ...
    1. Where is your head unit?
    2. Where do you plan to put the amp?
    3. Where is your battery?
    4. Where are you wanting to put the sub?
    Thanks for the info. Do you know the model number on the sub, looking up 10" Kenwood Excelon produced many results with varying price ranges.

1. Head unit is to the right of the steering wheel, so in the general dash area.
    2. I was thinking of putting the amp under the glove box storage (where I've seen most people put it) and drill it to a panel installed in there? (Would a better place be by the drivers feet for ease of access to head unit?)
    3. Battery #1 is in the Port rear seating area. Under the very back corner seat cushion. Battery #2 am planning on running everything under the seats passed the cooler to under the glove box storage by the amp
    4. Sub by drivers feet
    Last edited by ryan_8099; 01-19-2012 at 04:19 PM.
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition