Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My thought is as mentioned by Daze about selling now before the season is over. We could use the jet ski to play around on until then. To be honest I'm a little scared to sell it and then not be able to find what I want or mainly something in my price range. It is a great boat and I almost feel a little guilty about even thinking about getting rid of it. Right now the boat payment is low and only hurts to make it during the winter when it is sitting.

Daze: We are going to try and be there. It all hinges on a wedding we really NEED to attend in Macon, GA on the same date. We are still undecided on going (to the wedding) though.
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

Ha ha. I created a new rule a couple years ago. If you have to think it over-- Don't Go! I've gone across the country to spend 5 min. or less with a bride and groom and then not seen them again since.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Ed, I went by Central Florida Watersports, actualy drove by. Are they not selling new Moombas? When I drove by, I figured they were waiting on 2011 models. Im sure its because of terrible economy in town. Those guys are always great to do business with.