Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Binding Lube?

We go to Walmart and buy the huge bottle of cocoa butter lotion for about $2.00 and everyone likes it better than moose juice.
    '07 Moomba Outback V.

Cool

I've tryed about 4 different brands and they all work about the same.I've heard about shavegel as well but usually buy whatever or if i remember i get refills at one of the local shops slightly cheaper. Found some on sale ,clearout at Walmart one year so stocked up but am running low so need to restock.

I bought a NewtShooter and it works great, plus we don't have to dig around to find it, since its mounted and has a hose.
    2013 Outback V

Sled491 Guest

I don't like slime, bought 2 big bottles last year on clear out from Cabellas, it works just not as good as boot butter. The babes boot butter is awsum. Shaving cream washes away just way to fast for me, sometimes it is gone before I even get my foot in. In the past I used Vasaline all the time, I like it because you don't have to reapply all the time and with double high wraps it made ejecting easier on the knees.

We just buy cheap shampoo. Use sparingly. It always seems like someone wants to wash their hair in the boat so it does double duty. Not eco friendly maybe - but on our lake there is a good chance we are the only ones using anything... Mostly tubers....
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Quote Originally Posted by saskie99 View Post
    use the cheapest shave gel or foam you can find. It rinses away way faster and easier than soap. I have tried everything you can think of and shave gel is by far the best and most economical!
    I AGREE !!! The cheapest shaving cream is the best way to go. As soon as it hits the water it is gone.