Haha - figured I would catch your attention! Footprint is 48w X 60d. 2880sq ft lower level, and 1080sq ft loft. 16ft ceilings below, 8ft ceilings in the loft. Center door is 16w X 14h, side doors are 12w x 14H. I wanted to be able to pull my 5th wheel into any of the bays I wanted without second guessing it. And eventually do a portable car lift so I can move that around as needed which meant going with almost a 6" slab.

We added in a little 8x8 garage door on the north side in case something is blocking the main door I can sneak a quad or SxS around and out. Right now I have an extra bedroom in the house as my office. My wife has talked me into moving my office out to the loft so the new will be around 17x14 plus the step out balcony. Way more than I really need but.... That still leaves over 40ft (x17) of storage space up there. I don't think I'll man cave it too much. Already have a pool table, darts, theater room, gun display, etc. in the basement in the house.

Also roughed in plumbing for a full bathroom under the stairs. Even though we could easily set it up as an ADU I really don't want more living space as our house is already over 4700sq ft. My goal is for kids to move out, not back in!

I've already spec'd out the elevator I'm going to build on the back wall. That's a helluva lot of steps to go up and down with all the holiday decorations and crap we can't seem to live without that will live in the loft.

I'm calling it the 'Toy Barn'