Hey all, I'd appreciate some help understanding how best to use Zero Off GPS. I was kind of on the fence about selecting this feature when shopping in 2021 but with 2022 it became base equipment. We tow quite a bit and boat on lakes, reservoirs and rivers. The first few times we were out, we were just on our local lake and things worked great. This past weekend, we went to the Mississippi, so this was the first time we've really used the boat in any real type of current. The current where we were was about 1.2 mph and the only way to achieve a clean surfable wave was to manually adjust our set speed of 11.4 to 12.6 going downstream and 10.2 going upstream (offsetting 1.2 mph for the current speed). Is there some "river mode" setting that I'm not seeing?

I also have the Paddlewheel backup (Paddlewheel, Depth Finder, Water Temp) option on my boat. Is there any way to switch between the GPS speed control and paddlewheel? I believe with the backup, it will switch if it sees variance of speed over a certain amount and time. I'm not sure. None of this is called out in the display or boat manual. Side note - inclinometer and draft sensor calibration instructions are called out in the display menu for those that have wondered how to do those.

Our favorite place to surf is a certain stretch of river that we typically go back and forth on so it's kind of a pain to constantly change set speed depending on direction... especially with everything else going on (and math is hard on weekends :P).

I appreciate any insight you all might have. If there isn't anything embedded in the software... this would be a great add!

On a similar note, on the ride back to the dock (about 10 miles), I noticed that my actual and set speeds did not match, the maps screen was just blank white and the satellite status showed 0 (I think it showed 12~16 earlier in the day). When I got back to the dock, we power cycled the battery switch and things went back to working. I'm assuming something errored out on the Zero-Off system and my backup paddle wheel took over? I never saw any error messages.

Thanks!