Got the boat out for first time this year over the holiday weekend. First day on lake was great, did a little surfing, water still a little cold for my liking but manageable. Second day (next day) was just as good but about 45 minutes to an hour in the throttle lever started making a loud buzzing noise kind of like an electric razor my wife says, but to me sounded like an alarm of some kind. Looked behind the wall were throttle is mounted and see a couple wires connected to it. Couldn’t figure out what the noise was so shut the boat off and the noise continued for probably another minute or two, then the noise just stopped. Fired boat back up and no issues rest of day or the following day. From looking on the web stumbled across a thread about an older (70’s) boat, outboard engine of some sort were people responded to a similar question saying it was an alarm that sounded when engine was possibly running hot. Has anyone experienced this with the moomba or have any thoughts on what the noise may have been from/for? I had the water pump impeller replace the day before first day of use, related possibly? Thoughts?