well,
after seeing how powell and mead are going to fare this year and knowing the ramps are going to be a hot mess, we have decided to take advantage of the hot boating market and move on. SAD to say the least as other than '17 I have been on the water since '07. will miss it a TON but I don't see us moving back into boating.
I honestly think we might have put 20hrs on the boat this year. schedules for both of us have been nuts with covid and our workload has both of us working 50+ and saturday as our only shared day off.

waiting to hear confirmation of his financing but looks like our 2020 is heading to Chico Ca for a new lease on life with a mom/dad and 2 teen girls. he said the girls were told last night and are STOKED!!

could not be happier it's going to what feels like a good owner AND even tho we have only owned the boat for 9 months, it's paying off the boat(we put zero down) and my last year on the truck so good to be down to just a house payment.

4 solid leads in 36hrs on onlyinboards and we are, imo, priced at retail for what the boat is really worth.