I have demoed a number of different makes and decided that we are going the Moomba route. The trouble we are having is deciding either the Mojo or Makai. I've gotten a ton of great info from a number of the threads here, but I'm looking for your experience to compare these two boats.

We are a family of 5 and taking family out, we will regularly be 8-11 people. We are beginner surfers and wakeboards and love it, hence the upgrade to a new boat.

When I option out the 2 boats, the Makai is about $5600 more, which is really for the extra length and the Pro tower.
I like the removeable port filler cushion arrangement and the anchor locker on the Mojo.
I like all of the extra space in the bow and cabin area on the Makai including that the rear facing seat can come up under the bimini.
Mojo is available now and Makai would be June and I don't have any specific size limitations.

Is SC good at hitting their delivery dates?
Will wave performance be significantly different between the two? I assume that I'll likely need to add more lead to the Makai just because of a larger surface area.

Why would you choose one versus the other?

Thanks for the help!!! I'm struggling with the decision.