Threaded View

Default towable pump- please don't hate me :)

we have found here in sin city that finding people that regularly want to go to surf is a challenge. that said we have several people that want to go boating but surfing just isn't their bag as they struggle to get up and don't enjoy it and no way skiing/wakeboarding will be happening.
    to ensure we have enough activities for a day on the water, considering picking up a tube again. having other activities to do ensures that anyone we take have a great time just like we do surfing....

I liked the tube we had many years ago and will be picking up the same one so don't need recommendations on that but pumps were always a source of frustration. NOT interested in a manual pump so for those of you that do whip out a tube occasionally or regularly, is there an electric pump out there that won't break the bank that you have had good luck with?

zips up my flamesuit for even posting something to do with the dreaded tubing activity but we really want to be good hosts on the water and getting new and more people to go means more surfing days for us.. a win/win in my book

I have been intrigued with vegas in that mead is such a HUGE body of water that we never have trouble finding nice water on but finding people here that want to hit the lake is a major challenge. people either tried it and don't enjoy the lake, have their own boats already or have a crew they go with. it's the hardest area we have ever lived to find 3rds to go. those of you with kids have it lucky to always have 3rds to go
    a chunk of this area leaves their house, goes to work/school/errands, come home, close the garage door and never see them again until they leave. a far cry from WI bbq-ing in our garage/driveway and all the neighbors out doing the same thing.
    tia.
    Last edited by sandm; 01-13-2021 at 04:04 PM.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten