Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
Are the Enzo's common in the Craz? I want to order something today, and am back and forth between the Enzos and guinea pigging Wakemakers' ExactFit bags designed for the Mojo. I've got some emails going back and forth with Brian at wakemakers and I verified all dimensions on their ExactFit bags this morning. It looks like they'll fit perfectly, and come with fittings for about the same price as Enzos. Question is, how much weight do you really think you get in the enzos? do they fill all the way up? Do you have problems with them popping seats up and stuff? If you're really filling those all the way up, that's a lot more weight, but I seriously doubt they get all they full...

Enzos are described as: Body (Rear Compartment Portion) - 30 x 25 x 26 Arm (Under Seat Portion) - 72 x 25 x 12. my main question about size is, is that 72" base dimension the total length, or just the length of the arm? If it's just the arm then the total length is 102", and it seems like it is WAY too long for the Craz seat (88-ish inches inched from trim panel in the rear of the locker to the front of the seat compartment).

Also, do you have heat? Looks like my heater is going to eat up ballast space. Bummer.
Mojo-B0436-Starboard-1.jpg

Wakemaker's Mojo exact Fit drawingattached. it's dimensioned differetly, but
My Enzo's fit perfectly and fill all the way without pushing up seat cushions. Yes, you will lose all under seat storage but you can still throw a few jackets on top of the bags on each side. What it comes down to for me is being creative with space in the observer compartment for some of my gear.

I do not have the heater so that's something I don't have to contend with.