New member, first post, lots of great info here. Need some of you to help clarify some things if you wouldnt mind. I am in the market for a Mojo, the boat fits all my needs from a power and size standpoint, there are several on the river I live on and have always appreciated the look. I know that in 2015 there was a redesign that brought with it some benefits, the autowake being one of them, it also appears that each year up until current they have made some fairly nice advancements as well. I am having trouble finding what each of these models actually offer in the way of technology that the previous model did not have, specifically in terms of the hull and wave making ability and ease of use. My budget would be better served at the 2015 model as this is our first wake surf type boat, but i am a bit conservative and can easily afford the 2018 if there is enough justification. I am coming from a tritoon with fourstroke outboard, we live on the river and boat will be stored on our lift in boat house, so we use it A LOT! I hope the question isnt too broad, any input would be appreciated.