Quote Originally Posted by crr1876 View Post
All,

I plan to use the black friday deals to upgrade my 2007 LSV from G1 system (just the belly bag on aerator pump) to full reversible system. Here is my plan:

- 3 of the wake makers 720 reversible complete ballast upgrade kits
- I plan to tie the belly bag and IBS together on same pump since belly 400 + IBS 750 ~= one 1100 rear bag so fill times should be similar?
- plan to add a fuse block under driver helm to power all pumps.

I have a couple questions.

1.) Can I use the current through hull from G1 system (which I believe has a scupper cover) so I only have to drill 2 more in bilge?
2.) Wakemakers said draining below the water line and using the timer modules to automatically shut off pumps after a set amount of time is preferable to draining above the water line. Thoughts?

Any other tips you guys have would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chad
Planning on the same upgrade. My mind is not made up on leaving the ski locker bag on the current pumps and having the IBS on it's own reversible pumps or piggy backing the IBS on the ski locker with a reversible pump. Option #2 would save on a bit of money and labour; I would send water to the IBS from the forward port on the ski locker bag and T it into both legs of the IBS, that would make the IBS drain completely. I would reuse the thru haul from the ski locker to vent the piggy back from the top of the IBS. I hope it wouldn't slow down the fill time too much vs option #1.

Any opinions on either plan would be appreciated.