Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
Al i was thinking about this as well. I know some put the receptacle in the rear locker but that won't work for me, covers always on. Others do as you do, that would work just fine. I also thought about putting it in the walkway wall or in the seat base under the observers seat. Don't know, not a big deal, I'll just do as you do for now probably.

On another note; the acr led wiring. One lead runs to the acr obviously and the other is shown to positive. Did you just run the other lead to a positive source under the dash or all the way back to the battery?
Yeah, some people put it in the rear locker area so they can plug it in without having to climb in the boat. Newty installed his behind the observer door, in the upper left on the fiberglass. It looks good and can't be seen when the observer door is close.

On the LED, yes I just ran it to a positive under the dash, just tapped in to the pos wire that feeds all the dash switches. I'd run it back to the helm buss pos but as you now, with the Exile sub box in place, it's not easy to get to.