Hi all,
Seriously considering upgrading to the newer hull LSV, I currently have an '03, and I am looking to upgrade the wake and the overall quality. after testing many other boats, and not willing to pay the ridiculous price tags of the nautiques/Malibus, it has come down to newer Moomba or much older malibu/nautique. I have had an opportunity to drive and sit in the newer moombas, however, havent had a chance to ride behind one. The major problem I have with my existing boat is the wake curls over very easily, and is soft. We put around 2500 pounds in it, and its getting somewhat overloaded for the freeboard. do any of the advanced riders on this board have any experience with the newer hulls, and how they need to be weighted for a hard, well shaped wake with no curlover? The cost for this upgrade is minimal, so it is tough to say no to, but I dont want to be dissapointed as we have 4 feet of snow here already and getting out to ride behind it isnt an option. I am about a week away from pulling the trigger. It comes with all the essentials needed to wakeboard, perfect pass, wakeplate, gravity 3, appearance package (not sure what that includes for 2007, if anyone knows please advise) Thanks in advance