Allright, we are in the off season for most of the country so I don't feel bad throwing this one up. Please ignore this if you don't like car issues, don't want to help or just don't know.

I got my daughter a '95 Saturn SC2 after she wrecked our Mustang. It's a decent little car and was really cheap. I was already dirty from putting a new wheel bearing assembly and front brakes on the wife's truck. So, I decided to look at the spongy brakes on the Saturn. With new front pads in hand I jacked up and pulled the front wheels off. The pads are fine. I decided to bleed all the brakes and inspect the rear drums instead of wasting time putting fronts on it when it really doesn't need them yet. When I went to the right rear and started the process I found a leaky wheel cylinder. I returned the front pads/exchanged for a new wheel cylinder for the rear and replaced the bad one. Got it all back together and adjusted up. The linings are a little worn but not too bad so I didn't bother replacing them either.

So back to the bleeding. Bled the R rear and after about 8 pedal presses by my assitant the fluid was clean and bubble free. Went to the L rear and started the process there. Lots of bubbles. Topped off the master cylinder as we had pushed several ounces of fluid through. Lots of squeaking as air was released when I cracked the bleeder valve. Must have gone through 25 pedal presses-- brand new fluid coming through but still getting air bubbles each time-- some of them pretty big.

The pedal is still spongy but the car will stop. Checked the fronts and no air at all-- bled till clean fluid came out. Still getting air each time on the L rear. No obvious leaks or place where air can enter.

Any ideas?