It is a great day here in the Pacific NW. Got the family and a couple of my girls friends up early to head out to the lake. Also, another family coming out to spend the day with us. All is good....Now the bad. My youngest gets a nice set in on the wakeboard. Then, I get a good set in, and then my oldest gets up and is on her way. She falls off and I turn the boat around to get her and the boat dies. I crank it back over and it starts after a few trys. As soon as I put it in gear and give it some gas....it dies. It will crank over, but no start. I got lucky and a very nice guy pulled me back to the launch. About 20 minutes after we were being pulled, I started the boat and it fired, but when I put it in neutral and gave it gas, it died. So, anyone know what it could be? It is a 2008 LS with 38.8 hours on it. I know its under warranty, but I want to try and lead the guys at the shop. Oh and a big thanks to the guy in the Bayliner 175 that was fishing who pulled me and my family in!! He would not take any money, so I threw $40 inside his boat and told him lunch/beer/gas/whatever was on me. Thanks for any help or insight you can give..............I want to like my Moomba, but this is the second time in as many years that it has stranded me