Threaded View

Default Right or wrong I still feel good

So we are sitting on the beach Sunday and 4 jetski's pull up. They beach and unstrap a wakeboard. This one guy is trying to get up on the board and can't. So my buddy Tom and I head over and start talking to the guy and he is saying all he could afford is the used jet ski so he could wake board that's all he wants to do. So we try to help him out and give him some pointers, didn't go well. So I say get in the boat and we'll give you a pull so you get the hang of it. He gets out of the water third try. I'm feeling good. We get back to the beach and he goes and tries it behind the jet ski boom up the first shot. Now i feel really great.

Then some idiot comes over and starts on me about how I was wrong to do that now we have to put up with him jetskiing and wake boarding around the beach. Mind you they took off and stayed away from the beach. This guy went on and on to the point I tuned him out and just stared at him till he was done.

The kid comes back and can't thank Tom and I enough offers me Twenty for the gas I decline and say We all have to share the water read up on some of the boards and see what pisses off the boaters and don't do those things and we can all get along. He says he will and hopes to see us out here again. Next time he gets a pull he pays

I was not wrong
    Last edited by tarkus70; 06-09-2008 at 12:10 PM.
    Share The Water
    2006 Outback V