For you folks doing your own oil changes I had an epiphany today! I have done my oil changes since new with a West Marine suction pump and a thin tube in the dipstick hole. I was careful to make sure the tube bottomed out in the dipstick tube. I was able to suck out 6 qts. of oil. As I read around this forum others were claiming capacity was 8 qts. I wish I could give the fella credit who posted this on this forum, I could not find the original thread. I routed the factory oil drain tube through the rear transom drain hole. A 1/4” female air hose fitting thread right onto the factory oil drain hose, after you remove the cap. One of the tubes provided with my Marine West suction pump fits right over the nipple on the air hose fitting. I pumped up my suction device and WOW, the oil came out in no time, MUCH quicker than the dipstick method. More importantly I got 8 qts out! Had to stop at 6, the capacity of my pump, dump it, and reconnect to get the last 2 qts out. It actually looked like 7 3/4 qts, but with replacing the filter I figure 8 qts is about right. So for 7 winterizations I have been removing 6 of 8 qts! At least I got 3/4 of the old oil out. But getting 8 feels great! I wish I could give the guy that posted this idea credit but as much as I appreciate this forum the organization lacks.