Quote Originally Posted by 2in2out View Post
I’ve spent a lot of time in the Treasure Valley area so I know the perks and places. My wife enjoyed our quick summer trips to buy our last SA from a family in Meridian. But, she won’t tolerate the cold. I’d rather be in Garden Valley if I had my druthers, or McCall. If I win the lotto, maybe a summer place their, or Priest Lake/Sandpoint area.

Hush your mouth!! This Reno boy knows better. Placer Co. would be ok if it weren’t for the people there. Hwy 50 and the Bay Area weekend moron migration ruined Southlake.

2022 SA 450
I know reno, unfortunately. I grew up there. Still have a house up in the galena neck of the woods, unfortunately. Reno is one of the armpits of America!!
I’ve been pushing the big boss for a house in south lake, she won’t do it full time though.

My shell station is in auburn off 80, I do that 80 drive 1-2 times a week. Once for work, once for the lake. Because you know, that armpit has no lakes!! Lol.
Our house in auburn is off auburn Folsom, near Folsom lake. Beautiful place my man!! Loomis/Penryn/Newcastle is the idea if we stick around California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk